Saturday, February 27, 2021

Plans

 


Well, it appears that a moment of certainty has arrived. I have reached a definitive decision, one where I have meticulously laid out my ultimate plans, outlining the course of action to bring an end to all the anguish. The relentless sensation of being shattered and the constant belief that every step I take is flawed and devoid of hope has grown wearisome.

To find oneself trapped in a realm where the weight of existence feels burdensome upon those around is an unenviable predicament to endure. Within the depths of my being, there resides an insatiable longing to immerse in love's embrace, to bask in the warmth of acceptance. However, paramount above all else is the fervent desire to break free from the relentless grip of anguish that engulfs every fiber of my being.

At this moment, nothing can convince me that a divine entity cares in the slightest. How could they, considering the immense suffering I have been subjected to? I have always endeavored to assist others, granting them the benefit of doubt, and loving everyone to the best of my ability. Yet, it seems that my efforts are perpetually deemed insufficient. Expectations continue to mount, but they shall not receive any more from me.

The time has arrived, and the pain shall find its cessation. It is now time to surrender to an extended and profound slumber...

No comments:

Post a Comment