Monday, March 30, 2020

I Am Bipolar

I distrust my sanity and reflect on what i would feel like if I were normal

there is a deranged voice in my head that in no way can be me because it's dark and paranormal

there's haze in my head that stifles my thoughts and turns them too rubble

I ache to be sane and a little bit normal unlike my hellish evil double

I am Bipolar

 

I lie and pretend I am like everyone else in this erratic world

I feel bewildered, and my mind is always all twirled

where is my voice of reason and why is it always so distant with taunts from afar

I now have to worry that this fucked up sickness is forever a scar

I am Bipolar

 

I don't understand why can't be something environmental

I'm okay with setting the demons free as long as no one gets hurt it's not detrimental

I continuously dream of my unwanted adolescent hell

I'm trying to forget and let my mind be temporarily well

I am Bipolar

No comments:

Post a Comment