Thursday, May 16, 2024

My Vow To You



There’s a woman who has touched my heart,
In ways I never thought it could start.
Her laughter, a balm to my weary soul,
Her presence, a light making me whole.

She’s stirred feelings deep and true,
Emotions vivid, vibrant, and new.
In her eyes, I see the pain she hides,
The silent tears, the countless tides.

Yet she’s tormented by a cruel man’s hand,
Mental scars and bruises that expand.
Vows defiled, trust shattered and torn,
Leaving her weary, tired, and worn.

She’s endured storms, harsh and fierce,
Her spirit battered, her heart pierced.
By words that cut, by fists that rage,
Locked in a cruel, unyielding cage.

All I desire is her purest joy,
To shield her from pain, to destroy
The anger, the hurt, the broken cries,
To wipe the tears from her saddened eyes.

Given a chance, she’d know no fear,
No anger, no heartbreak, no jeer.
I dream of days filled with her laughter,
Of nights where love is all we’re after.

I vow to protect, to cherish, to be
The guardian she deserves, eternally.
With every breath, with all my might,
I’ll be her shield, her guiding light.

For she’s the woman who touched my soul,
And in her happiness, I find my goal.
I’ll stand by her, through thick and thin,
To mend the wounds that lie within.

Her past may be dark, her present strained,
But in my arms, she’ll find love unfeigned.
No more will she know the bitter taste
Of broken trust, of time laid waste.

Together we’ll walk, hand in hand,
Building a life, a love that will withstand
The trials, the storms, the endless night,
For in our hearts, we’ll find the light.

I vow to cherish her, come what may,
To love her deeply, day by day.
For she’s the woman who’s touched my heart,
And with her, I’ll never be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment