Wednesday, May 22, 2024

My Sleeping Beauty


In the quiet of the night, you lie in peace,  
A serene vision, a moment's sweet release.  
Your gentle breaths, a soft, melodic song,  
In this stillness, I know I belong.

Your beauty in slumber, so pure and deep,  
In the tender hours when the world is asleep.  
Your dreams, a canvas, painted with grace,  
A gentle smile dances on your face.

I watch in awe, my heart softly sighs,  
Grateful for the moment, under moonlit skies.  
To have met you, a gift I hold dear,  
In your presence, all my doubts disappear.

May our journey together blossom and grow,  
In the warmth of your company, my heart's aglow.  
We'll share the laughter, the tears, and the light,  
In each other's arms, through every night.

So sleep, my dear, in tranquil delight,  
As I cherish this moment, holding you tight.  
For in this silence, I find my way,  
To appreciate you more with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment