Friday, May 24, 2024

Press Release



**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

Subject: Veteran in Crisis Appeals for Urgent Support and Citizenship Exchange

Fort Worth, Texas - May 24, 2024 - I am reaching out in a moment of desperation, as I face the looming threat of homelessness and seek assistance from my community and beyond. My journey as a former United States Army serviceman has been fraught with hardship and injustice, leading me to a crossroads where I must seek a new path forward.

At the age of 17, driven by a deep sense of duty and patriotism, I enlisted in the U.S. Army. However, my service was marred by a harrowing incident that left me traumatized and struggling with depression and addiction. Despite overcoming these challenges for nearly two decades, the loss of my father plunged me into a downward spiral of despair and destitution.

Now, amidst my efforts to rebuild my life, I find myself unjustly accused and incarcerated for a crime I did not commit. Betrayed and abandoned, I stand alone, with no family or support network to turn to. Despite my resilience, the specter of homelessness looms large, threatening to engulf me once again.

Furthermore, I make a bold and unconventional offer: I am willing to trade my American citizenship for citizenship in another country. Ashamed of the label "veteran" and disheartened by my American identity, I seek a home where I will be respected and valued.

As I stand at this crossroads, I remain hopeful that with the support of compassionate individuals and organizations, I can forge a new path toward a brighter future.

For media inquiries or to offer assistance, please contact:

Phone: 940-331-2065
Email: findingcurtis@yahoo.com

**End of Press Release**

No comments:

Post a Comment