Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Silent Scream


Why is it that my voice seems to vanish into thin air? It's like shouting into a void where no one's listening. Take it back to those twisted childhood days, where I said 'no', loud and clear, but it fell on deaf ears. Fast forward to that courtroom circus, where my voice was just a whisper lost in the gavel's bang. The guy says 'sorry', takes a bow, and strolls out. What a joke! Where was my shot at justice?Then there's the dark chapter in the army. Witnessing a soul-shattering suicide and screaming for help, but what do I get? Radio silence. I'm waving my arms, seeking counseling, but it's like I'm invisible. Why the cold shoulder, universe? Am I just a ghost here?Now, fast forward again. I'm back home, thinking I've paid my dues, but nope, the universe isn't done with its twisted game. Here I am, a veteran, getting steamrolled by an immigrant in the very country I swore to defend. I'm calling out to the police, to immigration, to Homeland Security - heck, I'd call the Avengers if I thought it'd help. But what do I get? A big, fat pile of nothing. Not a peep from them. Threats and harassment are raining down on me, and I'm here with my umbrella of reports, but it's like trying to catch smoke. Why the hell is my voice still not getting any airtime

No comments:

Post a Comment