Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Found The Source

Dear Diary,

Well, today went south real quick. I found out why my kids haven't been speaking to me. Turns out, Antonella has been running her mouth to Doris, who then decided to spill everything to my kids. Now, they want nothing to do with me. I used to think it was due to other reasons, but no, they've made their judgments without knowing the full story.

That's okay. It used to hurt more than it does now. In fact, I'm getting used to it, and that's the scary part. I'm reaching a point of no return. Soon, everything about me, even my name, might just be a distant memory. It may not bother me now, but I know it'll hit me later. As for Antonella, I have nothing left to lose. There's nothing left for anyone to take from me. So, the gloves come off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment