Monday, December 4, 2023

On Edge



Dear Diary,


I'm pouring out my heart to you today because I'm feeling lost and alone. I've been through so much pain in my life, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm destined to be unhappy. I've always tried to be a good person, but it seems like no matter what I do, I always end up getting hurt.

I've forgiven the man who molested me as a child, and I've tried to let go of all that anger. I've given the shirt off my back to people in need, and I've even shared my last dollar with someone who was hungry. But despite all the good I've done, I've always ended up falling in love with people who cheat, lie, and steal. All I want is to be loved and treated with respect, but it seems like that's too much to ask for. I've tried to hide my pain from others, but I'm tired of pretending that everything is okay. I just want someone to be there for me, someone to hold me and tell me that everything will be alright. I'm so tired of being strong all the time. I just want someone to lean on, someone to help me carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. But all I get is cheated on, lied to, and manipulated.


I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever find the happiness I've been searching for. I'm tired of always being on edge, always feeling like I'm about to break. I just want some peace in my life. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy myself without having to worry about the next heartbreak. I don't know what the future holds, I'm trying to not giving up hope. Is there someone out there who will love me for who I am, someone who will never hurt me. Will I find that person or is this my destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment