Monday, December 4, 2023

Whirlwind of Torment




Dear Diary,

Today has been a whirlwind of emotions. I'm still reeling from the accusation that I'm a narcissist. It's ironic, really, given that I'm the one who's been the victim of abuse. My former partner, the one I was planning to marry, has been cheating on me and prostituting herself. I stumbled upon this information while going through the hard drive of a broken laptop that was hers. At first, I didn't believe my eyes. I loved my partner and couldn't imagine her doing anything like that. But the evidence was overwhelming. There were screenshots of her dating site profiles, messages from men she was seeing, and even receipts from her prostitution services.

I was devastated. The woman I thought I knew, the woman I loved, turned out to be a complete stranger. I felt betrayed, angry, and confused. I confronted her about it, and she didn't deny it. She tried to justify her actions, saying that she was unhappy and that I wasn't giving her what she needed. But nothing could excuse what she had done. We ended the relationship immediately. I couldn't stay with someone who would betray me so deeply. In the aftermath, I've been trying to pick up the pieces of my life. But it's hard. I'm still struggling to come to terms with everything that happened.

And then there's the accusation of narcissism. It's been thrown my way by people who don't understand what I've been through. They say I'm selfish and self-absorbed, that I'm only thinking about myself. But they don't know what it's like to be betrayed by the person you love. They don't know what it's like to feel like you're losing your mind.

I'm not a narcissist. I'm a human being who's been hurt. And I'm trying to heal.

I know it's going to take time. But I'm determined to get through this. I'm going to find a way to move on from this painful chapter in my life. This whole ordeal started after I refused to marry her ex-husband's mother for profit. They offered me 15 thousand dollars and a brand new Harley-Davidson in exchange for marrying her so she could illegally get papers to stay in the United States. Apparently, she had already pulled this trick with two other men named Jose and Maximo. I couldn't believe they would ask me to do such a thing. I was disgusted by their proposal and immediately refused. I told them that I would never marry someone I didn't love, and that I certainly wouldn't do it for money. I think that's when they started to resent me. And to make things even more interesting, Antonella even stated this if I did expose this that I was a dead man and mentioned how easy it was or would be due to her family's political ties. They saw me as an obstacle to their plan, and they were determined to destroy me and my reputation.

I'm so glad I found out what they were up to. I would have never forgiven myself if I had married her and helped her break the law.

I'm still hurt and angry, but I'm also relieved to be free of their toxic influence. I know I'll find someone who loves me for who I am, and who would never betray me.

No comments:

Post a Comment