Saturday, November 25, 2023

On A Teeter Totter



Dear Diary,

I'm feeling a bit all over the place today. I'm experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, swinging from extreme highs to extreme lows in a matter of minutes. It's like my mood is on a constant pendulum swing, never quite finding its balance.

One minute, I'm filled with a surge of positivity, feeling like I can conquer anything. The world seems bright, and possibilities abound. But then, just as quickly, the tide turns, and I'm plunged into a pit of despair. Everything feels overwhelming, and I question my ability to cope.

I never realized how drastic these shifts were until today. It's as if I'm living two separate lives, one brimming with hope and the other drowning in darkness. It's exhausting and confusing, and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this emotional whiplash.

However, amidst this chaos, there is one thing that brings me a sliver of peace: scheduling. When I write down my plans I feel a sense of order amidst the chaos. It's like I'm anchoring myself to reality, preventing myself from being swept away by the emotional tides.

I know that scheduling won't solve all my problems, but it does provide a sense of control and stability. It's a reminder that even in the midst of my ups and downs, there is still a method to the madness.

So, here's to scheduling, my little beacon of hope in this emotional storm. May it continue to guide me through the darkness and bring me back to the light.

Sincerely,

A Rollercoaster of Emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment