Saturday, November 18, 2023

I give

Dear Diary,

I'm writing to you with a heavy heart today. I've made the difficult decision to give up on trying to stay clean and do the right thing. It's been a long and hard road, and I've fought tooth and nail to stay on the straight and narrow. But everywhere I turn, it seems like I'm taking one step forward and two steps back.

I've tried everything I can think of to stay sober and on the right path. I've gone to therapy, attended support groups, and even tried medication. But nothing seems to work. I'm constantly struggling with cravings and temptations, and I'm always on the verge of relapse.

I've come to realize that I'm just not strong enough to do this on my own. I need more help than I can get, and I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. I've decided to give up on trying to change my life, and I'm going back to the streets.

I know that this isn't the best decision for me, but I don't see any other way. I'm tired of being stressed and full of turmoil. I'm tired of feeling like I'm constantly on the edge of a cliff.

I know that I'm making a mistake, but I'm at my wit's end. I don't know what else to do.

I hope that if anyone needs me, they'll know where to find me.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment