Sunday, November 19, 2023

I am such a liar


Dear Diary,


I lied to you yesterday. I told you I was going to give up, go back to the streets, and abandon my dreams of a better life. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't face the thought of returning to that life of chaos, addiction, and hopelessness. I know what I want in life, Diary. I want a life of peace, purpose, and love. I want to break free from the chains of my past and build a future that makes me proud. But right now, I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of my own struggles. This borderline personality disorder is a relentless force, tearing me down and keeping me from reaching my full potential.


I know I'm not alone in this battle. Millions of people around the world face similar challenges. But sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one who's fighting this war. I've pushed everyone away, convinced that my problems are too much for anyone to handle. I've built this impenetrable wall around my heart, refusing to let anyone in. But I'm tired of being alone, Diary. I'm tired of carrying this burden on my own. I need help.


I know I need to reach out, to seek support from those who care about me. But it's hard to admit that I'm weak, that I can't handle this on my own. I've always been the strong one, the one who holds everyone else up. But now, I'm the one who needs to be lifted up.


I don't know what the future holds, Diary. But I'm determined not to give up. I will find a way to overcome this disorder and build the life I deserve. I will find my strength, my voice, and my purpose. I will not let this borderline define me.


Until next time,


A struggling soul

No comments:

Post a Comment