Friday, November 17, 2023

hello diary


Dear Diary,

I'm not fine. I'm not okay. I'm not even sure what's happening to me anymore. I'm learning to hate and not feel anything on a whole new level nowadays. It's like I'm numb to everything. I can't feel happiness, sadness, anger, or anything in between. I'm just... empty.

I think it's because I'm clean now. I mean, I'm not using drugs or alcohol anymore, and that's a good thing. But I didn't realize how much those things were masking my feelings. Now that I'm sober, I can feel everything, and it's overwhelming.

I'm starting to hate everyone and everything. I feel like I'm trapped in this world of pain and suffering, and there's no way out. I just want to be left alone. I don't want to talk to anyone or be around anyone. I just want to disappear.

I know that's not healthy, but I can't help it. I'm so tired of feeling this way. I just want to feel normal again.

But I know that's impossible. I'm never going to be the same person I was before. I've changed, and I can't change back.

I guess I just have to learn to live with this new version of myself. I have to learn to accept that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment