Thursday, July 20, 2023

And then wham!

There comes a point in life where we lack the vitality, be it physical or mental, to sustain the struggle. I once had the ability to assess a crowd and acknowledge the possibility of a few negative individuals, but that was acceptable since the majority were good. Somewhere along the journey, bitterness has consumed me, and now, when I observe a group of people, finding a single virtuous soul is a stroke of luck. I'm aware that a handful of good-hearted individuals still exist, or at least, I wished to believe so.

Alone, rejected, ignored, I pondered my solitude. Endless silence, no calls, no visitors, no care. Resigned, I surrendered. No more sunrises, holidays, birthdays, or anything. 

And then wham! 

I Received a message from a friend I met online, never met them in person, only communicated via phone and messaging app. The message dramatically changed the future in unimaginable ways. Attached is a photo of what was my answer to all of the pain tonight,  a technique I learned from someone in my past. This technique would have helped me silence the haunting voices echoing the hurtful words others have said. It empowers me to eliminate the negativity, falsehoods, and mistreatment from those who have impacted me and my loved ones. 

Mike I know you'll read this post and I want you to know that I read your text as I was walking upstairs to my apartment with every intent to stop the pain. You out of over seven billion people on this fucked up Blue Planet single handedly altered tomorrow's outcome as well as all of the days following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment