Tuesday, July 18, 2023

As the darkness creeps in!

In the depths of darkness, as night takes its hold,
Turmoil and loneliness begin to unfold.
A storm rages within, tearing at my soul,
As the night invades, my sanity it steals.

Through shadows and whispers, I am consumed,
By the weight of despair, I feel entombed.
The silence echoes, a haunting melody,
With each passing moment, my spirit feels weary.

Paralyzed by solitude, I yearn for connection,
But my heart is lost in this desolate reflection.
Loneliness wraps around me like a suffocating shroud,
As the night invades, my thoughts grow loud.

But amidst the chaos, there's a glimmer of light,
A flicker of hope that battles the night.
For within me lies a strength I've yet to discover,
To rise above the darkness and reclaim my power.

Through the long, daunting night, I'll find my way,
Embracing the turmoil, I'll face a brand new day.
With resilience as my guide, I'll conquer this strife,
And emerge from the darkness, reclaiming my life.

So, as the night invades, and loneliness ensues,
I'll seek solace in knowing, I'll never lose.
For within me lies a fire that burns bright,
I'll overcome the turmoil and find my inner light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment