Friday, May 27, 2022

Starla


You are a vision of beauty,
A radiant flame in the night,
I met you just days ago,
Yet your spark rekindled a fire,
Long dormant in my soul.

Starla, your name is pure poetry,
A melody meant to be whispered
Through the ages of time.
Who are you, mysterious muse?
Are you a dream I’ve longed to see,
A vision from the stars above?

Are you my guiding light,
My celestial beacon in the dark?
Are you the star that graces my sky tonight?
I am drawn to you, an endless pull,
A force beyond my control.

I must know the depths of you,
For my soul is parched,
And I believe you may be
The elixir I’ve sought,
The drink to quench this timeless thirst.

In your eyes, I see galaxies,
Worlds unexplored, stories untold.
Your presence is a symphony,
A song that my heart yearns to know.
I am captivated by your essence,
A spell woven by fate’s own hand.

Could it be that you are the one
To illuminate my path, to guide my way?
In the quiet moments of twilight,
I find myself longing for your light,
Your touch, your voice, your spirit.

Let me be the one to explore
The constellations within your soul,
To trace the stars that form your heart.
For in this vast, endless universe,
I believe we are meant to be,
Two stars destined to shine together.

So tell me, Starla, who are you?
A dream, a hope, a guiding star?
For in you, I see the promise
Of a love that spans the heavens,
A bond that defies the night.

You are the light that pierces the dark,
The star that I’ve wished upon.
I am thirsty for your love,
And I believe you are the drink
I’ve been searching for, all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment