Friday, March 1, 2024

The Perfect Vision

In the quiet of a dream's gentle embrace,
I find myself lost, in time and space.
Before me, she sleeps, a vision so clear,
A perfect being, whom the heavens hold dear.
Never had I thought, in my deepest dreams,
Someone could embody my heart's silent screams.

She is everything, my soul ever craved,
A dream come alive, from the fantasies I've saved.
In her presence, I feel a joy so profound,
A beauty so deep, it's nearly unbound.
Yet, within this perfection, lies a subtle flaw,
She belongs to another, by fate's cruel law.

This truth, though it should weigh heavy with sorrow,
Ignites a flame of hope for all my tomorrows.
For her very existence, so pure and so bright,
Confirms that such love is not just a flight.
It gives me hope, in the vast sea of life,
That I'll find my counterpart, free from strife.

Perhaps fate will shift, and in her heart, she'll see,
The love she's with, isn't where she's meant to be.
Or maybe, it's me who will find, in due time,
A soul just like hers, in this world so sublime.
A partner, a lover, whose spirit will intertwine,
With mine, in a dance, divinely designed.

So here I stand, at life's complex crossroad,
Embracing the journey, no matter how broad.
Believing in love, in its power to transcend,
And in the magic of fate, to bring me my end.
For in her, I see the promise of days,
Filled with love, in countless ways.

Though she may not be mine to hold close and cherish,
Her presence alone dispels all my perish.
It assures me that love, in its truest form, exists,
And in this vast world, my own love persists.
I hold onto hope, with a heart open and free,
For somewhere out there, is the one meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment