Saturday, March 2, 2024

Remember What I Was And Not What I Became


In fractured shards of mind I see, The ghost of who I used to be. Now a twisted form, a shattered shell, tormented soul ablaze, where nightmares dwell.

Remember me, before the storm, When laughter danced, and hope kept warm. No BPD's dark, tangled knot, vivid echoes of abuse, never forgot.

Remember my hands that sought to heal, My gentle heart that could reveal the depths of trust, my eyes so bright, Before the shadows claimed my light.

Remember not the demons' roar, Nor walls I built to shield my core. I remember my dreams, whispered and sweet, This boy who danced with bare, young feet.

Remember not the monster's guise, Nor shadows cast by pained disguise. I remember love, unwavering, true, this boy who yearned for love from you.

Abandoned, yes, a lonely plight, Lost love's ember burns dull and faint. Though isolation chills my bone, I realized, love cant find its home.

So let the tears of memory fall, For who I was, before the fall. And in the echoes, brutal not kind, Remember me, with heart and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment