Friday, March 1, 2024

Does He Know?

In the whispering shadows where truths often hide,  
A voice ponders on love, its twists and turns wide.  
"Does he see her essence, pure and untamed,  
Her perfection, her grace, not to be blamed?

Does he grasp the treasure within his reach,  
A love so profound, no words could teach?  
For I've danced with fortune, held it close,  
Only to see its ghost when it mattered the most.

I've yearned for a love, so deep, so vast,  
Only realizing its value once it had passed.  
But in her, I see all I've ever desired,  
A soul so captivating, endlessly admired.

Yet, amidst this chorus of praise, I pause to wonder,  
What magic does he hold that pulls her asunder?  
What does he possess, this enigma, this charm,  
That draws her to him, immune to alarm?

I ponder, what secrets lie in his gaze,  
That captivate her heart, setting it ablaze?  
What whispers in the wind, what unspoken bond,  
Makes her see in him, of whom she's so fond?

I hope he sees beyond the surface, so clear,  
Recognizes the gem before him, so dear.  
May he not break her heart, nor let her tears flow,  
For she is a queen, in her radiance, she does glow.

She deserves not the scars of careless hands,  
But to be cherished, as true love demands.  
In my eyes, she's flawless, without a single fault,  
A beacon of perfection, in her, no blemish to assault.

So, I hope he realizes, before it's too late,  
The magnitude of his fortune, the turn of fate.  
For she is a treasure, in every possible way,  
May he honor her love, each and every day.

And yet, in the silent echo of my heart's refrain,  
I wonder, what draws her to him, amidst the pain?  
What sees she in him, that in me remains unseen,  
A puzzle, a mystery, in love's vast, uncharted scene."

In this reflection, a plea for love's true sight,  
A wish for recognition, in the heart's gentle light.  
May love be cherished, in its purest form embraced,  
A journey of devotion, in tender grace laced.

No comments:

Post a Comment