Thursday, February 1, 2024

that's right. just throw me in jail

Well, journal, it seems I've found myself in quite the predicament. Getting arrested for felony stalking pis not how I expected things to go. It's almost like life is throwing me a curveball, but hey, at least I'm safe for now. Well at least I thought I was safe. At least it's the time being, but I get home face with an eviction notice because I was arrested for domestic violence. Where did that ever come from? I've never hurt anyone so now I lose my home. And people have to question all the time why I'm suicidal?

In a world where words can be wielded like weapons, I find myself reflecting on a recent turmoil that has deeply affected me. Despite my efforts to clarify my stance online, it seems my intentions were misconstrued, leading to a cascade of unwarranted threats against my person. The irony of the situation does not escape me: I, who have never harbored a thought of harm towards her, now find myself on the receiving end of dire warnings.

The incident that remains vivid in my mind is a confrontation that felt more like an ultimatum. She looked me in the eye, her gaze piercing through me, as she uttered a threat that chilled me to the bone. The gravity of her words, implying death if certain information were to be exposed, has haunted me ever since. This, coupled with the barrage of death threats that have followed, has pushed me into a corner I never anticipated.

In search of protection, I reached out to every conceivable authority: immigration, Homeland Security, and the local law enforcement in Fort Worth, Tarrant County. My calls for help, however, have echoed unanswered. It's a daunting realization, the feeling of being abandoned by the systems in place to protect us.

The weight of her words about her family's political influence lingers heavily on my mind. It's a stark reminder of the power dynamics at play, overshadowing my own contributions and sacrifices. Whether it was serving my country or my efforts to support my community—feeding the homeless, providing warmth on cold nights, or quenching the thirst of those in the summer heat—my actions now seem inconsequential in the face of such political leverage.

This ordeal has left me questioning the value placed on individual lives and deeds. Why is it that when I, who have given so much, ask for help, I find none? It's a paradox that challenges my understanding of justice and community support.

As I navigate through this storm, I'm left pondering the outcome. Despite the threats and the uncertainty, I remain steadfast in my resolve. The journey has been harrowing, but it has not dampened my spirit. I continue to seek clarity and resolution, hoping for a day when the truth prevails, and my efforts to contribute positively to society are recognized rather than overshadowed by unfounded threats and political maneuvers.

No comments:

Post a Comment