Thursday, February 8, 2024

My Mistress

In the depths of mundane days, I seek,
A mistress to unveil the sensuous mystique.
From the shadows of routine, I yearn to break free,
And taste the allure of true sensuality.

No longer content with the ordinary and plain,
I crave a muse to ignite passion's flame.
To pull me from the doldrums, into the sublime,
Where every touch, every whisper, is a rhyme.

In her eyes, I'll find the secrets untold,
As she guides me through desires bold.
She'll unravel the layers, unmask the disguise,
Revealing the essence of passion that lies.

Oh, mistress divine, where do you hide?
In the depths of desire, or on the winds that glide?
I search for you fervently, in every shadow and glimmer,
To awaken my soul and make my senses shimmer.

Lead me, my mistress, through the manami's haze,
And show me the beauty of passion's maze.
Together, we'll dance in ecstasy's embrace,
As you teach me the art of sensuality's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment