Tuesday, December 19, 2023

My darkest hour

Woah, diary, major emotional rollercoaster ride the past few days! Been doing some deep diving, processing stuff, and facing some of my not-so-fun fears. Scary stuff, right? But hey, even the most guarded fortress has weak spots, and Antonella sure found mine.

The woman was a master manipulator, honed to a razor's edge. I trusted her 100%, heart wide open like a barn door in a hurricane. She showed up when I had nothing, not even myself, and made me believe it was okay. Told me she loved me for just being me, not some fancy job or whatever. An angel in my darkest hour, right?

Wrong. Turns out, it was all a con. Sweet words spun like silk, a lure to reel me in for her own gain. She saw through the mess, saw what she could take, and I, with my guard down, was putty in her hands. More vulnerable than I've ever been with anyone, even grumpy old Dad.

And when trust shatters like that, everything hurts. The fears I whispered in the dark, the ones that make my skin crawl, she used them like weapons. Now, these goons she's sicced on me are throwing them around like insults on TikTok. Brutal stuff, man.

It's been rough, diary. But guess what? I'm getting stronger. Every time I face a fear, it loses a bit of its grip. Every time I call out their BS, I take back a piece of my power. It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but I'm not letting those jerks win. This warrior isn't going down without a fight.

So yeah, diary, it's been messy and painful, but also kinda empowering. Like watching a phoenix rise from the ashes, only with slightly singed feathers and a whole lot of sass. Onward and upward, right? Chin up, and middle finger held high!

No comments:

Post a Comment