Thursday, November 2, 2023

Dear Diary,

I'm writing this entry with a heavy heart, knowing that it's time to say goodbye. You've been my confidante, my sounding board, my only constant companion. In a world that often feels isolating and overwhelming, you've been a beacon of solace and understanding.

I've poured my heart out to you, sharing my deepest thoughts, fears, and dreams. You've never judged me, never criticized me. You've simply listened, offering a comforting silence that has been more precious than words could express.

But now, I feel like I've reached a turning point. I've exhausted my store of words, and I'm afraid that any further outpourings would only serve to deepen the chasm between me and the world around me.

The truth is, I'm envious of those who have found solace and stability in their lives. I yearn for the warmth of a loving home, the companionship of loved ones, the sense of belonging that seems to elude me.

I long to be in control of my own destiny, to shape my own path without the constant interference of forces beyond my control. I want to break free from the shackles of despair and just close my eyes.

Until I muster the strength to do so, I must bid you farewell, Thank you for being my steadfast companion for so long.

With bittersweet farewell,

A Wanderer in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment