Sunday, December 31, 2023

I want to hear you and I want to feel you

Dear diary,

Well,  here I am feeling a bit lost and lonely tonight. It's tough, you know? Trying to get through each day, taking those baby steps, but still feeling that ache for something more. There's this hunger, not for food, but for something deeper - attention, affection, love.

I find myself craving those simple yet profound moments. To hear my name called out with love, to feel the warmth of someone close, their breath on my neck. To make love, to spoon, to snuggle close under the covers. To feel the softness of her skin against mine.

Whoever she is, I hope I meet her sooner rather than later. Time feels like it's slipping through my fingers, and the last thing I want is to face the end alone. I know I don't have forever, and sometimes it feels like the clock is ticking way too fast. I just want to find that someone to share my time with, to not go out alone.

It's a tough spot to be in, diary. But I'm hanging in there, still hoping, still searching.

-Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment