Tuesday, November 14, 2023

solitude

Dear Diary,

My heart aches with loneliness, a constant yearning for connection that has been repeatedly shattered by the harsh realities of life. The trauma and abuse I've endured have left indelible scars, shaping me into someone I no longer recognize. I've become a prisoner of my own fear and self-loathing, clinging to the desperate hope of finding someone who can see past my brokenness and love me unconditionally.

The desire to be loved is not a flaw, but a basic human need. It's the foundation of our emotional well-being, the driving force behind our relationships and our sense of belonging. Yet, for me, this yearning has become a source of torment, a constant reminder of the love I crave but fear to pursue.

I long for a love that is pure and genuine, devoid of games, deceit, or betrayal. I yearn for the tender touch of someone who can soothe my wounded soul, the gentle whisper of words that affirm my worth, the warmth of a safe embrace that offers solace and protection.

Am I asking too much? Is it a sin to desire a love that is honest, passionate, and reciprocated? The echoes of my past whisper doubts into my ears, convincing me that I am unworthy of such a love, that I am destined to remain trapped in this cycle of loneliness and despair.

Yours truly,

A Soul in Search of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment