Friday, March 3, 2023

prayer

Dear God,

I fail to comprehend the reason behind this affliction bestowed upon me. I bear no guilt. I have devoutly prayed and strived to lead a righteous existence, yet it appears that regardless of my efforts, I am incessantly met with retribution. Why do you harbor such intense animosity towards me?

I have endured an overwhelming amount of anguish and distress, and I'm uncertain if I can endure any further. I am utterly fatigued from this ongoing punishment. Can't you perceive the extent of my suffering?

Please, God, I beseech you to grant me your forgiveness. I express remorse for any misdeeds I may have committed. I vow to make sincere efforts to improve myself. Please, I implore you, bestow your forgiveness upon me.

Yours sincerely,

Your fractured and anguished child

No comments:

Post a Comment