Sunday, August 28, 2022

When

All right blog when does the pain get to end? Why have I lost the courage to do what I got to do. I cry everyday. I'm so f****** heart broke that it's almost unbearable. Not too long ago I met a woman when I wasn't looking for one. And she made me feel alive. And yes I feel madly in love with her. But like they say all good things must come to an end. My son from my ex-wife decided to message her on Facebook one day I told her I was up there cheating on her and doing drugs when I wasn't. He got her all pissed off and to get even with me they decided to trade nudes. I guess I'm just f****** destined to be alone. I guess there's some small piece of Hope in my head somewhere that things will change. But I know down deep inside that it never will. Life is what it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment