Monday, March 14, 2022

The beginning of the end!

Well, the title says it all.

I have become the monster that I was afraid everybody was implicating me of being. I was so anxious about is what I was being accused of, that I let myself evolve into it. I had told myself from day one that I wouldn't live as a monster, as a "Doctor Jekyll & Mr. Hyde" for a lack of better terms. Don't get me wrong, and don't assume that I'm contemplating suicide because that couldn't be further from the truth. But, I have decided to stop all medications. Medications that are taken for diabetes, heart, cholesterol, and blood pressure. all of it has stopped from here on out.  I am going to live a lifestyle that is indicative of a monster. 

And what is my vision of this lifestyle? Well let me tell you, it's a lifestyle where you eat what you want regardless of blood sugar. It's a life of drugs and alcohol. And most importantly the risk-taking behaviors. In doing so I will not directly be causing any harm to myself. I just elect not to take any man-made substances to prolong this fucked up misery. I'm not suicidal, I'm not homicidal, I'm just tired and will now do things my way regardless of the physical risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment