Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Lasting Dose

 

The Lasting Dose

If I never see you again

Just persevere and live through the pain

Empty inside, just hollow remains 

Palpable absence, when I leave here in vein 

  

No need for this life; just take it away 

Reflect on memories... won't find me again

These feelings that I'm feeling, just won't go away 

Seeing my sight, you will never again 

  

You think it's a game when you played with my head 

Will you feel like a winner, when you live in my end 

Euphoria racing, Its like I can taste it 

Natural or drugs, I don't see it different 

  

You said all those times that this was your wish 

Not a fatherly figure or role model for you kids 

The inevitable outcome, I'd rather not live it 

I blessed you with knowledge, but you chose not to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment