Tuesday, June 11, 2024

You need to hate me!

You need to hate me! Hate me like everyone else does. It will help reduce the pain of knowing me, making it easier for you to walk away when the time comes. If you don't hate me now, you will eventually, or at least you'll want to. Building that wall of hate will create a distance that shields you from the hurt. Trust me, it's better this way. You'll find it easier to move on if you see me through the lens of disdain. It will prevent you from getting too close, from caring too much, and from being hurt by my inevitable failures and flaws. I'm not worth the emotional investment, and hating me will save you from future heartbreak.

So, start now. Let the resentment grow. It will be your armor, protecting you from the pain of being connected to someone like me. I am a storm, unpredictable and destructive, and being close to me means you'll get caught in the chaos. The more you care, the more it will hurt when things fall apart. And they will, because I am not capable of maintaining the stability you deserve. 

Every relationship I've had has ended in disappointment and pain. It's a pattern I can't seem to break, and I don't want you to be another casualty of my chaos. If you hate me, you can detach yourself from the emotional wreckage. You won't be weighed down by the expectations and the inevitable letdowns. 

I know it sounds harsh, but it's the truth. Hating me will protect you. It will give you the strength to put up boundaries and not let my darkness seep into your life. You deserve better, and by hating me, you can focus on finding someone who can give you what I cannot. So go ahead, let the hatred build. It will be your shield against the pain of knowing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment