Thursday, January 25, 2024

Borderline Personality And Who We Are

Emotional Tsunami

In the heart of my chest, a tsunami wave rides,  
Crashing and thrashing my emotional tides.  
Feelings so fierce, they could light up the night,  
A storm of the soul, in its unending fight.

The Cling Wrap Effect

Next up, I'm clingy, like wrap on a snack,  
Holding too tight, afraid you'll look back.  
"Don't leave me alone," my heart seems to scream,  
In this vacuum-sealed world of an attachment dream.

The Push-Pull Tango

Now let's tango, a step forward, then back,  
A dance of love and fear on an endless track.  
"Come close, now go," is the rhythm we play,  
In this push-pull ballet, where emotions sway.

Detective Mode

I'm a detective in love, always on the case,  
Searching for clues in an endless race.  
"Do you love me still?" I ask with a frown,  
In a world where trust seems upside down.

Black and White Painting

In my world, it's all black and white,  
No shades of gray in my sight.  
Heroes and villains, no in-between,  
In this stark landscape of the unseen.

Impulsive Symphony

Impulses conduct my symphony of life,  
A composition of joy and strife.  
Spontaneous notes in a frenzied tune,  
Like a chaotic, unpredictable monsoon.

Drama Magnet

I'm a magnet for drama, a whirlwind scene,  
Where every day's a movie, cut to the extreme.  
Life's a stage, and I play my part,  
In this never-ending drama of the heart.

The Trust Tightrope

On a tightrope of trust, I cautiously tread,  
Balancing fears and words unsaid.  
Doubt on my left, faith on my right,  
In this high-wire act of internal fight.

The Self-Esteem Seesaw

Self-esteem goes up and down,  
A seesaw ride in a smile-and-frown town.  
Today a king, tomorrow a pawn,  
In this wavering game that goes on and on.

Isolation Island

And lastly, I'm on Isolation Island, all alone,  
Building walls of silence, heart turned to stone.  
Pushing you away before you can leave,  
In this lonely fortress, I silently grieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment