Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today, I feel like I'm drowning. I've been clean from drugs for a while now, but I still can't escape the darkness that surrounds me. The loneliness is suffocating, and the pain from my borderline personality disorder is relentless.

I know I should be grateful for my sobriety, but it's hard to feel anything positive when I'm constantly battling these demons. I feel like I'm trapped in a cycle of self-destruction, and I don't know how to break free.

I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of feeling like I'm not good enough. I'm tired of being alone.

I just want to feel peace. I want to feel happiness. I want to feel like I belong.

But I don't know if I'll ever get there.

I'm starting to lose hope.

I don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment