Saturday, July 1, 2023

I wonder about the impact of these words. It all depends on whether anyone actually reads this or some may not appreciate the public exposure of their lack of care. However, the Internet offers a vast platform where even ordinary individuals can be heard. Will anyone listen? Will they take action? Will anyone pause and truly acknowledge the pain around them? And even if they do, will it only provide a temporary boost to their egos, a way to convince themselves they are not unkind, or will genuine change occur?

From the depths of my heart, I extend my utmost empathy and understanding to all those who find themselves grappling with the profound challenges posed by mental health. As the relentless march of time carries on, it becomes increasingly probable that a segment of your community shall be faced with an exacerbated magnitude of torment and anguish. Tragically, the stark reality remains that there exists an acute lack of genuine comprehension pertaining to the intricate depths of your inner turmoil. A sense of sincere concern for the intricacies of your daily experiences eludes the consciousness of others, as they fail to invest the necessary effort in perceiving the true essence that lies beyond the confines of their derogatory labeling—terms such as "psycho," "freak," or "loser." It pains me to acknowledge that you are left bereft of any means to bestow upon them the social validation they seek, for their sole gratification is derived from the demeaning and belittling of your very existence.

I don't have a talent to immerse myself in, nor a dream or hope to pursue. Hence, I've chosen the most dreaded path of addiction. Perhaps some of you will soon join me, and I eagerly await the chance to welcome you as a brother or sister to a place where the loneliness and rejection are chemically eradicated. It will never haunt me again.


Farewell, I venture into the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment