Wednesday, August 31, 2022

There was a time

From the very moment of my birth, a profound event occurred—a division of my soul, where a portion of it was bestowed upon another. Throughout my solitary existence, I embarked on a relentless quest, fervently searching for the missing half of my being. It was a tireless exploration, driven by an insatiable desire to reunite with my lost soulmate. Just when I had reached the precipice of despair, utterly exhausted from my endeavors, our gazes intertwined, and in that fleeting instant, my spirit soared. How truly blessed I am! Within the warmth of your affectionate gaze, I whispered to myself, "Finally, I can find solace. I have discovered my long-lost counterpart." This is the moment when the world declares the union of soulmates. Whenever you are near, tranquility blankets my very essence, and together we dance in the eternal expanse, embraced by the timeless cosmos. It is a boundless ecstasy that I am eternally grateful to have experienced. My heart recognizes you as an intrinsic part of its existence. I extend my heartfelt gratitude for gracing my life with your presence. Thank you for dreaming alongside me, for envisioning the same future that I did. Your enchanting eyes embody the essence of ultimate bliss in this life, and for that, I am forever indebted.


Throughout eternity, I shall yearn for you, my dreams intertwined with your image, and every day, I will fervently wish for your return. I am remorseful that it took me this long to find you, and even more tormented by the fact that I let you slip away. I now dedicate my life's purpose to making amends. One day, I shall reclaim you as my wife, and this solemn promise shall endure as long as we both shall live.

No comments:

Post a Comment