Thursday, March 24, 2022

This is supposed to be love!

Here is a wonderful little poem that I found from a woman that claims to love me.

How can someone claim to love someone and yet be able to compose something so vicious as this poem?



It's easy to hate you.

You make it so simple

Your cigarettes all around

Your piercing eyes and yellow stained mustache

Your love that never bends, and your glance that stays empty. It shouldnt be like this.

The mess of a life not worth sharing now.

Cut me some slack

You've put me through hell...

though your eyes havent seen it,

and your heart never feels it.

But. ...the torture is mine.

Shattered now, and my tears in a cup.

I'm bound by regret, and the chains of this loyalty.

Let me go.

Let this go.

No more.

It's easy to hate you.

So why do you make me?

No comments:

Post a Comment